Get ready for the highly anticipated launch of Park 11. A vibrant mixed-use project situated in the heart of Belleville New Jersey—adjacent to the Clara Maass Medical Center, major highways and transportation hubs. Once an iconic landmark, Roche Diagnostics, Park 11 is being transformed into a thriving part of the community that supports new businesses while generating tax revenue for the township.
- 1813 Home to the the Belleville Copper Rolling Mill until 1938.
- 1868 The Newark German Hospital is established.
- 1939 Property taken over by Andrew Jergens Co.
- 1952 The Newark German Hospital is renamed the Clara Maass Medical Center.
- 1975 Roche Diagnostics and Roche Molecular Systems facility opened its doors.
- 2015 Property is acquired by Tulfra Real Estate and the Hampshire Companies.
- 2019 The first stage of construction is complete.
NOW LEASING. NEW RETAIL PADS AVAILABLE.